From Top Left to Right
1. Phases of the Moon - Home Decor Charm. We are always amazed and inspired by celestial mechanics and how it affects the world around us. This charm is a subtle way to embrace the lunar calendar and invite a little magnetism into your daily life.
2. Wire Geo Planter. Put your plants on a pedestal this summer! These outdoor planters are a great way to make a statement on the patio or even a small entry porch. A touch of green can go a long way especially in these short summer months.
3. LED Sound Lantern. We hope that you have a birthday coming up this summer, and make sure to put this on your wishlist. This LED Sound Lantern creates perfect moments with audible and visual ambience while camping, BBQing, or just relaxing.
Find this lantern and other outdoor lighting options at Lumens.com
From Bottom Left to Right
4. Sunbrella Mud Cloth Pillows. If you didn't know, Sunbrella = Outdoors! This magical fabric is all-weather, high-performance with a hand feel like no other. We love the mud cloth prints in black, white and indigo that will up the ambiance in any setting.
Find these Sunbrella Pillows in Mud Cloth and More Prints at RestorationHardware.com
5. Rosé Cider. Yep - we rosé-ed all day last summer, but in the spirit of trying new things in 2018, we are ready to embrace a new drink of the summer - even if it’s same same. You can find Rosé Ciders at craft breweries, the local liquor store and even online!
Find your favorite ciders locally or online at TotalWine.com
6. Not Just an Outdoor Rug. Indoor/Outdoor and reversible?! We love this simple modern design that will last through the seasons. Handwoven in India and made from recycled water bottles - plus tassel fringe ends for an extra chic touch.
Find this amazing outdoor rug at WorldMarket.com